Ironworkers Local 584 is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma and serves the states of Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas and Oklahoma. They have contributed to the common good of society by elevating the standard of living of those who work in the ironworking industry, and they strive daily to further such efforts throughout the Midwest.
For more information on IW Local 584, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IW Local 584:
- Auto-calculation of IW Local 584 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IW Local 584 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IW Local 584
- Union audit support for IW Local 584
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IW Local 584 work classes
How to Add IW Local 584 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IW 584
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IW 584 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.