Carpenters Local 97 is a labor organization that represents approximately 2,300 highly trained craftsmen who serve numerous communities across the state of Missouri. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, it is affiliated with the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council (MACRC) and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Local 97 offers comprehensive training opportunities to its members through the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Apprentice & Training Program. This program encompasses both classroom instruction and practical, hands-on experience.
Furthermore, as an integral part of the MACRC, the union provides a range of benefits to its members, which include health and welfare plans, scholarships as well as pension plans.
Pay Carpenters Local 97 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 97 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 97 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 97 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 97
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 97
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 97 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 97.