Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana) is a labor union representing over 3,200 highly skilled craftworkers in the trowel trades industry. The union covers a jurisdiction that includes Indiana and Kentucky, and its members specialize in bricklaying, tile setting, marble, stone and cement masonry, terrazzo and mosaic work, plastering, and PCC restoration.
Local 4 provides its members with excellent training and benefits options. The BAC Local 4 IN/KY Apprenticeship & Training Program is dedicated to developing highly skilled bricklayers and continuing their education in the trade.
Members have access to various benefits such as pension plans, health, optical, and dental insurance, credit union, family and medical leave, and annuity plans, among others.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana, Kentucky), visit their website at baclocal4.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC4IN to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 4 (Indiana).