Ironworkers Local 623 is located in Baton Rouge, LA. Local 623’s #1 priority is to increase membership. We aim to accomplish this goal through our organizing efforts and of course through our apprenticeship training. They are educating the non-union work force of the advantages the union has to offer such as wages, benefits (insurance, pension, and annuities), training opportunities, and nation wide link to other local unions. Together as a team, they protect their employees rights to safe jobs and fair treatment by the employers.
For more information on Ironworkers 623, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IW Local 623:
- Auto-calculation of IW Local 623 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IW Local 623 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IW Local 623
- Union audit support for IW Local 623
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IW Local 623 work classes
How to Add IW Local 623 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IW 623
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IW 623 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.