Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois) is a labor union based in Illinois, representing nearly 1,500 members who work in the masonry trade. The union’s members are skilled in various aspects of masonry, including bricklaying, stone setting, tile setting, and plastering.
Local 6 covers a wide jurisdiction that includes 29 counties in Illinois, as well as Scott County in Iowa and Fulton and Montpelier Townships in Muscatine County in Iowa.
As a member of Bricklayers Local Union 6, workers have access to a range of training options including various apprenticeship programs for new members and continuing education classes for experienced workers.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois), visit their website at bac6il.com.
Pay Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC6IL to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 6 (Illinois).