Ironworkers local 48 is located in Oklahoma city, they are a Mixed local consisting of structural, rebar, and ornamental Iron workers.
For more information on IW Local 48, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IW Local 48:
- Auto-calculation of IW Local 48 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IW Local 48 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IW Local 48
- Union audit support for IW Local 48
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IW Local 48 work classes
How to Add IW Local 48 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IW 48
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IW 48 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.