Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa) is a union that represents nearly 400 skilled craftworkers in the trowel trades across the state of Iowa. Its members specialize in a wide range of work, including bricklaying, stone and marble masonry, cement masonry, plastering, tile setting, terrazzo, and mosaic work, as well as pointing, cleaning, and caulking.
The local union offers its members comprehensive training options, including continuing education classes and a 4-year apprenticeship program. Additionally, members of Local 3 have access to a range of benefits, including health and welfare plans, and several pensions.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa), visit their website at baclocal3ia.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC3IA to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 3 (Iowa).