Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois), an affiliate of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, boasts a membership of over 900 highly skilled trowel trades craftworkers in Illinois. Members of this local union specialize in various areas such as stone, marble, and cement masonry, tile setting, bricklaying, and terrazzo work. Local 8’s jurisdiction covers 65 counties throughout the state of Illinois.
Members of Local 8 have access to excellent training opportunities through Bricklayers Local 8 JATC, which offers comprehensive apprenticeship programs and ongoing education classes. Additionally, Local 8 offers benefits such as great wages, healthcare, retirement benefits, and a Member Assistance Program (MAP).
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois), visit their website at bac8il.com.
Pay Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC8IL to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 8 (Illinois).