IBEW Local 2323, established in 1971, is a proud member of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. This local chapter predominantly serves as the representative body for 700 skilled workers in the telecommunication industry employed by Verizon Communications, as well as retired individuals from their predecessor companies.
The main goal of Local 2323 is to support its members by securing better and safer working conditions, family-sustaining wages, medical insurance, secure retirement plans, a fair collective bargaining process, and access to first-rate training and other benefits.
To learn more about IBEW Local 2323 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ibew2323.com
Pay IBEW Local 2323 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 2323 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 2323 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 2323 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 2323
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 2323
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 2323 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 2323.