Headquartered in Montreal, QC, Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec) is a labor union representing hundreds of highly skilled bricklayers-masons and tilers in the construction industry in the Quebec province of Canada. Its members specialize in bricklaying, tile setting, marble, stone and cement masonry, and terrazzo work.
Local 4 provides members of the local union with top-notch and comprehensive Apprenticeship programs and continuing education classes. Additionally, all members receive a wide range of benefits including Health & Welfare, and Pension benefits.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec), visit their website at interlocal4.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC4QC to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 4 (Quebec).