Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan) is a charter of the International Union of Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers which represents workers in all facets of the trowel trades. Established on October 1, 2013, the union has approximately 3,600 members who work in its jurisdictional area, covering the entire state of Michigan.
Local 2 (Michigan) provides training options for its members in all aspects of the trowel trades. It offers a three or four-year program consisting of classroom and hands-on training through the Metropolitan Detroit Joint Apprenticeship Training Center. In addition to unparalleled training opportunities, the local union also provides its members with access to high-quality health and pension benefits.
To learn more about Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan), visit their website at bricklayers.org.
Pay Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan) Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BAC2MI to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan) Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan) union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan)
- Simplify union audits for Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan)
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan) work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Bricklayers Local 2 (Michigan).