Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562 represents approximately 4500 members who serve the plumbing and mechanical industry in 67 counties in Eastern Missouri. Its membership is composed of plumbers, pipefitters, oil cleaners, petroleum maintenance workers, lawn irrigation specialists, drain cleaners, and building maintenance workers.
The Local 562 offers an exceptional education program for apprentice plumbers and pipefitters, combining technical, on-the-job, and academic training to cater to the needs of contractors, customers, and communities it serves.
To learn more about Local 562 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local562.org
Pay UA Local 562 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 562 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 562 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 562 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 562
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 562
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 562 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 562.