Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 562 represents approximately 4500 members who serve the plumbing and mechanical industry in 67 counties in Eastern Missouri. Its membership is composed of plumbers, pipefitters, oil cleaners, petroleum maintenance workers, lawn irrigation specialists, drain cleaners, and building maintenance workers.
The Local 562 offers an exceptional education program for apprentice plumbers and pipefitters, combining technical, on-the-job, and academic training to cater to the needs of contractors, customers, and communities it serves.
To learn more about Local 562 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local562.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 562:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 562 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 562 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 562
- Union audit support for UA Local 562
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 562 work classes
How to Add UA Local 562 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 562
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 562 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.