Headquartered in Renton, WA, Local 32 offers Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC/R Mechanics, and Metal Trades workers to signatory employers in the Seattle area. Chartered in 1898 by the United Association, it boasts over 4,000 skilled professionals.
The Local 32 offers several education programs through Seattle Area Pipe Trades Apprenticeship, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, up to 3 Retirement plans, Vacation pay, etc.
To learn more about Local 32 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ualocal32.com
Pay UA Local 32 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 32 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 32 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 32 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 32
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 32
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 32 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 32.