Headquartered in Renton, WA, Local 32 offers Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC/R Mechanics, and Metal Trades workers to signatory employers in the Seattle area. Chartered in 1898 by the United Association, it boasts over 4,000 skilled professionals.
The Local 32 offers several education programs through Seattle Area Pipe Trades Apprenticeship, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, up to 3 Retirement plans, Vacation pay, etc.
To learn more about Local 32 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ualocal32.com
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 32:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 32 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 32 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 32
- Union audit support for UA Local 32
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 32 work classes
How to Add UA Local 32 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 32
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 32 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.