Iron Workers Local 263 is located in Fort Worth, Texas. In partnership with their contractors, Local 263 has a commitment to excellence, to ensure projects are safe, completed on time and under budget. They have always believed that education and training is the cornerstone of their Local Union.
For more information on Iron Workers Local 263, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for TIWEA Local 263:
- Auto-calculation of TIWEA Local 263 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for TIWEA Local 263 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for TIWEA Local 263
- Union audit support for TIWEA Local 263
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for TIWEA Local 263 work classes
How to Add TIWEA Local 263 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: TIWEA 263
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add TIWEA 263 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.