Ironworkers Local Union 482 provides their contractors with a highly skilled, safety trained and drug free workforce.
Local 482 prides themselves in their skills and work ethic. They work to provide a decent living wage for their members, to provide health insurance for them and their families and provide a pension plan, so that when retirement comes, they will still be able to provide for themselves and their family with dignity.
For more information on Local 482, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for TIWEA Local 482:
- Auto-calculation of TIWEA Local 482 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for TIWEA Local 482 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for TIWEA Local 482
- Union audit support for TIWEA Local 482
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for TIWEA Local 482 work classes
How to Add TIWEA Local 482 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: TIWEA 482
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add TIWEA 482 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.