Established in 1911, Millwrights Local 740 is a reputable building trades union serving New York City and its surrounding areas. the union covers a wide range of work, including millwright and machinery erection, and has a highly skilled membership in various aspects of the trade.
Members of Local 740 are required to complete a comprehensive four-year apprenticeship program, ensuring they are well-trained and equipped to provide safe and reliable services in the field. The union also offers ongoing training through its Labor Technical College in New York City and UBC International Training Center in Las Vegas.
To learn more about Millwrights Local 740, please, visit their website at millwright740.org
Pay Millwrights Local 740 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 740 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Millwrights Local 740 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Millwrights Local 740 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Millwrights Local 740
- Simplify union audits for Millwrights Local 740
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Millwrights Local 740 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Millwrights Local 740.