Millwrights Pile Drivers Local 1090 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC). With over 2,000 members, the union serves all of Ohio and six Counties in Kentucky (Boone, Bracken, Campbell, Grant, Kenton, and Pendleton).
Through the Ohio Carpenters Joint Apprenticeship & Training Committee (JATC), Local 1090 offers its members several competency-based apprenticeship programs as well as skill advancement training for Journeymen. It also offers several benefit programs to its members including medical, prescription drugs, and dental coverage, a supplemental pension plan, and other benefits.
To learn more about Millwrights Local 1090, please, visit their website at millwrightspiledrivers.com.
Pay Millwrights Local 1090 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1090 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Millwrights Local 1090 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Millwrights Local 1090 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Millwrights Local 1090
- Simplify union audits for Millwrights Local 1090
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Millwrights Local 1090 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Millwrights Local 1090.