The Millwrights Local 1607 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Southwest Mountain States Regional Council of Carpenters. It is a union of millwrights with jurisdiction in Southern California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Montana Idaho, and eastern Washington.
Its members service various industries, including petrochemical, food processing, material handling, turbines, and renewable energy such as wind, gas, and solar.
Millwrights in Local 1607 receive training in state-of-the-art facilities throughout the region that falls under the union’s jurisdiction. All members who are eligible receive a set of benefits, including medical, dental, vision care, vacation, annuity, and a pension.
To learn more about Millwright Local 1607, please visit their website at local1607.org.
Pay Millwrights Local 1607 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1607 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Millwrights Local 1607 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Millwrights Local 1607 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Millwrights Local 1607
- Simplify union audits for Millwrights Local 1607
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Millwrights Local 1607 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Millwrights Local 1607.