Portsmouth Local 83 represents over 500 professionals from the counties of Adams, Athens, Gallia, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Pike, Ross, and Vinton. The union’s main areas of work include laying concrete and asphalt, drilling and blasting, erecting scaffolding, pipe laying, grade checking, cutting steel, running power equipment, traffic control, and installing intelligent transportation systems.
Local 83 has access to most of LiUNA’s services and programs. Some of these are education at the Drexel J. Thrash Training and Apprenticeship Center and pension and health insurance through Ohio Laborers Benefits.
Visit the LIUNA Local 83 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 83:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 83 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 83 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 83
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 83
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 83 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 83 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA Local 83
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA Local 83 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.