Since 1937, Laborers’ Local 860 has serviced the Heavy Highway and Utilities Construction trades in the Ohio counties of Cuyahoga, Lake, and Geauga. Today, Local 860 has over 3,800 active members and 525 retirees, with a market share of more than 98%.
Local 860 is a chapter of the Laborers’ International Union of North America, created in 1903 to secure the wages, benefits, workplace safety, and employment prospects of more than 800,000 workers countrywide.
Visit the LIUNA Local 860 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 860:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 860 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 860 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 860
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 860
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 860 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 860 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA Local 860
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA Local 860 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.