Laborers’ Local 300 is a Union representing over 8,300 members including construction laborers, maintenance workers, and plant workers throughout Los Angeles County.
Local 300 has access to most of LiUNA’s services and programs. It also offers a one-time scholarship to members’ dependents who are high school graduates and a Mortgage Lending Program for union members and their families.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 300, please, visit their website local300.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 300 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 300 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 300 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 300 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 300
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 300
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 300 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 300.