Laborers’ Local 300 is a Union representing over 8,300 members including construction laborers, maintenance workers, and plant workers throughout Los Angeles County.
Local 300 has access to most of LiUNA’s services and programs. It also offers a one-time scholarship to members’ dependents who are high school graduates and a Mortgage Lending Program for union members and their families.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 300, please, visit their website local300.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 300:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 300 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 300 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 300
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 300
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 300 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 300 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA Local 300
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA Local 300 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.