Laborer’s Local 809 is based in Steubenville, Ohio, and was established on April 10, 1936, as part of the International Hod Carrier’s Building and Common Laborers’ Union. It is one of over 500 labour unions in the United State and has almost 800 active members.
Local 809 covers Jefferson, Columbiana, and Harrison counties in Ohio, as well as Brooke and Hancock counties in West Virginia. The union offers signatory Building Trades and Heavy and Highway Contractors highly skilled and experienced craftspeople.
Visit the LIUNA Local 809 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 809:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 809 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 809 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 809
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 809
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 809 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 809 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 809
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 809 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.