Laborers’ Local 809, established on April 10, 1936, is based in Steubenville, Ohio. It is a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America and boasts over 800 active members.
Local 809 covers Jefferson, Columbiana, and Harrison counties in Ohio, as well as Brooke and Hancock counties in West Virginia. The union offers signatory Building Trades and Heavy and Highway Contractors highly skilled and experienced craftspeople.
Visit the LIUNA Local 809 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 809 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 809 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 809 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 809 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 809
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 809
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 809 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 809.