Laborers’ Local 574 is a labor organization founded in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, in 1942. Its primary goal is to provide members with collective bargaining and representation services.
The Laborers’ International Union of North America is the parent union of Local Union 574.
Due to its affiliation with LiUNA, Local 574 is eligible to participate in any of the parent organization’s services or programs. This includes education at Drexel J. Thrash Training and Apprenticeship Center and pension and healthcare insurance through Ohio Laborers Benefits.
Visit the LIUNA Local 574 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 574 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 574 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 574 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 574 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 574
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 574
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 574 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 574.