574 Local Union is a labour organization that was founded in Upper Sandusky, Ohio, in 1942. Its primary goal is to provide members with collective bargaining and representation services.
The Laborers’ International Union of North America is the parent union of Local Union 574.
Due to its affiliation with LiUNA, Local 574 is eligible to participate in any of the parent organization’s services or programs. This includes education at Drexel J. Thrash Training and Apprenticeship Center, as well as pension and healthcare insurance through Ohio Laborers Benefits.
Visit the LIUNA Local 574 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 574:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 574 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 574 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 574
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 574
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 574 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 574 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 574
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 574 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.