Laborers’ Local 737, which covers all construction and road laborers in Oregon, was created in 2015 through the consolidation of 3 smaller Laborers’ Locals (Local 296, Local 320 and Local 121). The Union currently has approximately 2800 active and retired members.
The union provides a range of advantages to its members, including education at the Oregon Construction Craft Laborers training centre, scholarships (Vernie Reed Scholarship), healthcare and vision insurance, and other benefit programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 737 by visiting www.local737.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 737 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 737 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 737 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 737 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 737
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 737
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 737 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 737.