LiUNA Local 737, which covers all construction and road laborers in Oregon, was created in 2015 through the consolidation of 3 smaller Laborers’ Locals (Local 296, Local 320 and Local 121). The Union currently has approximately 2800 active and retired members.
The union provides a range of advantages to its members, including education at the Oregon Construction Craft Laborers training centre, scholarships(Vernie Reed Scholarship), healthcare and vision insurance, and other benefit programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 737 by visiting www.local737.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 737:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 737 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 737 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 737
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 737
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 737 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 737 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 737
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 737 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.