Laborers’ Local 57, established in 1939, is affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America. (LIUNA). It is one of three Local Unions that comprise the Laborers’ District Council of Philadelphia and Vicinity.
Its members are involved in building, maintaining, and upgrading the area’s infrastructure, manufacturing, recycling facilities, quarries, and other construction-related jobs.
The union provides a range of advantages to its members, including education at LDC Training School, Industrial Pension Fund, healthcare program, retirees club, and other benefit programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 57 by visiting www.laborerslocal57.org
Pay Laborers` Local 57 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 57 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers` Local 57 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers` Local 57 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers` Local 57
- Simplify union audits for Laborers` Local 57
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers` Local 57 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers` Local 57.