Laborers’ Local 11 represents several thousand construction workers in the DMV (Washington, DC/Maryland/Northern Virginia) Metropolitan area.
The Union was established in 2001 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America which is one of the most progressive in North America, with a rich history of fighting for the wellness and safety of construction professionals.
Local 11 provides construction Craft Laborers an opportunity to gain new skills or upgrade their current skills by studying at Baltimore-Washington Laborers Joint Training.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 11 by visiting www.liunalocal11.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 11 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 11 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 11 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 11 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 11
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 11
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 11 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 11.