LiUNA Local 11 represents several thousand construction workers in the DMV (Washington, DC/Maryland/Northern Virginia) Metropolitan area. The Union was established in 2001 as an affiliate of Laborers’ International Union of North America which is one of the most progressive in North America, with a rich history of fighting for the wellness and safety of construction professionals.
Local 11 provides construction Craft Laborers’ an opportunity to gain new skills or upgrade their current skills by studying at Baltimore-Washington Laborers Joint Training.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 11 by visiting www.liunalocal11.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 11:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 11 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 11 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 11
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 11
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 11 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 11 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 11
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 11 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.