Local 611 unites nearly 500 men and women who work in the construction industry of Connecticut. The union was chartered in 1920 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 611 provides its members with various opportunities for professional development through excellent training programs and scholarships. The union also bargains on behalf of its members for a secure retirement, better pay rates, and family-friendly conditions like paid sick time and health insurance.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 611:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 611 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 611 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 611
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 611
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 611 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 611 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 611
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 611 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.