Local 226 serves over 500 public employees in Aramark and Sodexho who perform building, groundskeeping and food service functions for the City of Providence.
In cooperation with Rhode Island Laborers’ Benefit Funds, Local 226 provides a variety of benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement plans, Union Plus Scholarships, college degrees, etc.
For more information visit Rhode Island Laborers’ District Council website.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 226:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 226 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 226 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 226
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 226
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 226 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 226 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 226
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 226 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.