Laborers’ Local 226 serves over 500 public employees in Aramark and Sodexho who perform building, groundskeeping and food service functions for the City of Providence.
In cooperation with Rhode Island Laborers’ Benefit Funds, Local 226 provides a variety of benefit packages, including medical, dental, vision insurance, retirement plans, Union Plus Scholarships, college degrees, etc.
For more information visit Rhode Island Laborers’ District Council website.
Pay Laborers’ Local 226 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 226 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 226 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 226 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 226
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 226
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 226 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 226.