Local 397 unites nearly 500 construction professionals who build and maintain Madison county, Illinois. The union was chartered in 1917 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
The primary goal of Local 397 is to enhance the quality of life of its members. The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education, health coverage and other benefits programmes.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 397:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 397 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 397 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 397
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 397
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 397 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 397 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 397
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 397 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.