Local 610 represents members in Massachusetts in Fall River, Freetown, Seekonk, Somerset, Swansea, and Westport. counties. It was founded in 1937 and currently represents nearly 630 construction workers.
Local 610 is a member of the Massachusetts and Northern New England Laborers’ District Council (a branch of LiUNA), which represents 33 Local Unions and over 20,000 laborers and public service employees in this region.
The union provides a set of advantages to its members, including the Apprenticeship Program at New England Laborers’ Training Academy (NELTA), healthcare insurance, a pension plan and legal services by Massachusetts Laborers’ Benefit Funds.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 610:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 610 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 610 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 610
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 610
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 610 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 610 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 610
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 610 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.