LIUNA Local 645 currently represents 600 members who work in the construction industry in St. Joseph, Elkhart, Lagrange, Marshall, and Kosciusko counties in Indiana state.
Members of the Union possess expertise in a variety of construction-related fields, including Asbestos Abatement, Asphalt Paving, Building Restoration, Drilling, Excavating & Sewer, Masonry, Striping & Sign, Traffic Control, Waterproofing, and so on.
Local 645 is one of 11 locals in Indiana whose members can apply for the Indiana Laborers’ Training Trust Fund’s three-year apprenticeship program. The fund provides training to help construction industry employees enhance their skills and to get entry-level construction trade laborer apprentices ready for the job market.
Learn more at inldc.org/Local645
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 645:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 645 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 645 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 645
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 645
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 645 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 645 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 645
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 645 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.