Laborers’ Local 140 represents members in Wisconsin in Buffalo, Crawford, Grant, Jackson, Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, Richland, Trempealeau, and Vernon counties. It was founded in 1904 and currently represents nearly 650 construction workers.
The union provides a set of advantages to its members, including the Wisconsin Laborers’ Apprenticeship program, healthcare insurance and pension plan by Wisconsin Laborers’ Health & Pension Fund, etc.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 140 by visiting liunalocal140.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 140 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 140 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 140 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 140 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 140
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 140
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 140 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 140.