In 1942, the International Hod Carriers and Building Laborers’ Union of North America, also known as the Local 534, was established. For more than seven decades, Local 534 has been constructing in Ohio. Also, this union represents Butler and Warren County’s construction workers.
Members of this union have experience in a wide variety of construction tasks, including placing concrete and asphalt, drilling and blasting, setting up scaffolding, laying pipes, cutting steel, operating heavy machinery, and setting up ICT systems.
Visit the LIUNA Local 534 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 534:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 534 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 534 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 534
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 534
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 534 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 534 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 534
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 534 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.