In 1942, the International Hod Carriers and Building Laborers’ Union of North America, also known as the Local 534, was established. For more than seven decades, Local 534 has been constructing in Ohio. Also, this union represents Butler and Warren County’s construction workers.
Members of this union have experience in a wide variety of construction tasks, including placing concrete and asphalt, drilling and blasting, setting up scaffolding, laying pipes, cutting steel, operating heavy machinery, and setting up ICT systems.
Visit the LIUNA Local 534 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 534 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 534 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 534 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 534 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 534
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 534
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 534 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 534.