Public Service Employee Local 572 is an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). Created in 1974, the union represents over 3,000 Public Employees and Service Contract members and serves Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia and North Carolina.
The Local puts in a lot of effort to negotiate fair contracts that provide its members competitive pay, benefits, and career growth opportunities. As a branch of the Laborers International Union of North America, Local 572 is eligible to participate in LIUNA’s health and education benefits programs.
Learn more about Local 572 and the programs it offers by visiting www.liunalocal572.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 572 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 572 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 572 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 572 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 572
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 572
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 572 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 572.