Public Service Employee Local 572 is an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). Created in 1974, the union represents over 3,000 Public Employees and Service Contract members and serves Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia and North Carolina.
The Local puts in a lot of effort to negotiate fair contracts that provide its members competitive pay, benefits, and career growth opportunities. As a branch of the Laborers International Union of North America, Local 572 is eligible to participate in LIUNA’s health and education benefits programmes.
Learn more about Local 572 and the programs it offers by visiting www.liunalocal572.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 572:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 572 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 572 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 572
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 572
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 572 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 572 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 572
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 572 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.