LIUNA Local 78 represents construction professionals who work with asbestos, lead, and hazardous waste in New York City, Long Island, and New Jersey. The Local’s 3,000 members work for over 200 signatory environmental contractors, conducting 75% of all asbestos removal in the region.
The Laborers International Union of America (LIUNA) established Local 78 in 1996. (LIUNA). Since then, the Local has continuously expanded as a result of proactive organization and an engaged membership. Local 78 was granted the authority for asbestos and lead abatement on Long Island in 2002.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 78 by visiting www.local78.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 78:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 78 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 78 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 78
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 78
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 78 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 78 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 78
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 78 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.