Laborers Local 5251 represents more than 3000 construction professionals and covers Maricopa County, Arizona. It was chartered in 2016 as an affiliate of the Laborers International Union of North America.
The union negotiates labor contracts and represents its members in disputes with management, assuring fair pay, comprehensive health and retirement plans, and safe working conditions.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 5251:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 5251 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 5251 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 5251
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 5251
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 5251 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 5251 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 5251
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 5251 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.