Laborers Local 872 represents nearly 3100 construction professionals and covers Las Vegas and surrounding areas. It was chartered in 1937 as an affiliate of Laborers International Union of North America.
The Union advocates for public policy issues that increase economic development and create jobs across the community. It also offers its members an Apprenticeship training program which helps its graduates to receive the benefits of employment, education and steady employment.
Learn more about Local 872 and the programs it offers by visiting www.local872.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 872:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 872 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 872 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 872
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 872
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 872 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 872 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 872
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 872 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.