Laborers’ Local 872 represents nearly 3100 construction professionals and covers Las Vegas and surrounding areas. It was chartered in 1937 as an affiliate of Laborers International Union of North America.
The Union advocates for public policy issues that increase economic development and create jobs across the community. It also offers its members an Apprenticeship training program which helps its graduates to receive the benefits of employment, education, and steady employment.
Learn more about Laborers’ Local 872 and the programs it offers by visiting local872.com.
Pay Laborers’ Local 872 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 872 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 872 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 872 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 872
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 872
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 872 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 872.