Construction and Laborers Local 517 is dedicated to its 1,300 working men and women of different trades across Orange county in Florida. The union received its charter in 1970 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA).
As a LiUNA affiliate, it is eligible to participate in the parent organization’s programs, including insurance and training opportunities.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 517 and its benefits programs, visit their website 517members.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 517:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 517 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 517 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 517
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 517
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 517 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 517 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 517
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 517 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.