Cement Workers Local 76 is dedicated to its 1,300 working men and women across Cook county, Illinois. The union received its charter on April 2, 1937 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA).
As an affiliate of LiUNA, it has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 76:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 76 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 76 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 76
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 76
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 76 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 76 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 76
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 76 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.