Laborers’ Local 561 is dedicated to its 1,300 working men and women of different trades across 13 counties in Indiana and Kentucky. The Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA) granted the union its charter in 1936.
The union provides a set of benefit programs, including the Indiana Laborers’ Apprenticeship Program, health and pension plans, etc.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 561 and its benefits programs, visit their website www.laborers561.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 561 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 561 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 561 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 561 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 561
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 561
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 561 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 561.