Laborers’ Local 473 was given its charter by the Laborers’ International Union of North America on September 16, 1919. Currently, it stands for nearly 600 construction workers and serves Adams, Alford, Ashfield, Becket, Bennington, Buckland, Charlemont, Chesire, Chesterfield, Clarksburg and many other counties across Massachusetts.
Members of Local 473 are eligible for healthcare and pension programs offered by the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and the Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund, respectively. In collaboration with the New England Laborers’ Training Academy, it provides new opportunities for its members through comprehensive and high-quality education programs.
Learn more at laborerslocal473.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 473 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 473 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 473 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 473 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 473
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 473
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 473 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 473.