Laborers’ Local 473 was given its charter by the Laborers’ International Union of North America on September 16, 1919. Currently, it stands for nearly 600 construction workers and serves Adams, Alford, Ashfield, Becket, Bennington, Buckland, Charlemont, Chesire, Chesterfield, Clarksburg and many other counties across Massachusetts.
Members of Local 473 are eligible for healthcare and pension programs offered by the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and the Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund, respectively.
Local union 473, in collaboration with the New England Laborers’ Training Academy, provides new opportunities for its members through comprehensive and high-quality education programs.
Learn more at laborerslocal473.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 473:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 473 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 473 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 473
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 473
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 473 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 473 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 473
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 473 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.