Laborers’ Local 189 was charted on March 2, 1936, and represents hundreds of men and women in Harlan, Clay, Letcher, Gallatin, Bath, Mercer, and other counties throughout Kentucky.
Local 189 is dedicated to providing its members with various benefit programs. Among these are better working conditions, health and dental insurance by the Kentucky Laborers District Council Health & Welfare Fund, safe retirement plans, and thorough training at the Kentucky Laborers’ Training Center.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 189 by visiting local189.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 189 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 189 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 189 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 189 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 189
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 189
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 189 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 189.