Local 1322 began with Public Service members from the Department of Public Works in Cranston, RI, in the 1980s. Today, its jurisdiction covers Exeter, Foster-Gloster, Burrillville, Cranston and Westerly counties of Rhode Island.
Local members serve the public good as water commission employees, school bus drivers, public works employees, CNA’s, parking garage employees and tradesmen and women.
As an affiliate of the Rhode Island Laborers’ District Council, Local 1322 provides a variety of benefit packages, including the Arthur E. Coia Scholarship, a free college degree, medical insurance, and a pension plan.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1322 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website rhodeislandlaborersdistrictcouncil.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1322:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1322 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1322 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1322
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1322
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1322 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1322 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1322
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1322 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.