Local 1611 represents over 9,000 members who work in sectors that include; road building, pipeline, paving, utility, mining, industrial plants, rail, dock and shipyard, healthcare, security, waste to energy, manufacturing and production, cemeteries and landscaping. Its members have been building and servicing British Columbia and the Yukon since 1937.
The Labourers’ Union Local 1611 was formed by the merger of five existing locals: the Tunnel and Rock Workers’ Union Local 168, Local 602, Local 1070, and Local 1093, and, in 2010, the Dock and Shipyard Workers’ Union Local 1204.
Local 1611 provides its members with access to high-quality training courses, scholarships, medical and pension plans, Member and Family Assistance Programs, etc.
Learn more at cswu1611.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1611:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1611 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1611 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1611
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1611
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1611 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1611 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1611
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1611 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.