Laborers’ Local 1611 represents over 9,000 members who work in sectors that include; road building, pipeline, paving, utility, mining, industrial plants, rail, dock and shipyard, healthcare, security, waste to energy, manufacturing and production, cemeteries and landscaping. Its members have been building and servicing British Columbia and the Yukon since 1937.
The Laborers’ Local 1611 was formed by the merger of five existing locals: the Tunnel and Rock Workers’ Union Local 168, Local 602, Local 1070, and Local 1093, and, in 2010, the Dock and Shipyard Workers’ Union Local 1204.
Local 1611 provides its members with access to high-quality training courses, scholarships, medical and pension plans, Member and Family Assistance Programs, etc.
Learn more at cswu1611.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 1611 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1611 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1611 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1611 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1611
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1611
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1611 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1611.