Construction & General Laborers’ Local 385 stands for approximately 750 men and women who perform all kinds of construction tasks necessary to build the Acushnet, Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Chatham, Chilmark, Cotuit, Dartmouth, Dennis, Eastham, Edgartown and 21 more counties across Massachusetts and Northern New England. It was chartered in 1939 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 385 is a member of the Massachusetts & Northern New England Laborers’ District Council (a division of LiUNA) that represents 33 Local Unions across this region with over 20,000 laborers and public service workers.
Learn more at masslaborers.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 385 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 385 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 385 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 385 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 385
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 385
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 385 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 385.