Construction & General Laborers’ Local 385 stands for approximately 750 men and women who perform all kinds of construction tasks necessary to build the Acushnet, Barnstable, Bourne, Brewster, Chatham, Chilmark, Cotuit, Dartmouth, Dennis, Eastham, Edgartown and 21 more counties across Massachusetts and Northern New England. It was chartered in 1939 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 385 is a member of the Massachusetts & Northern New England Laborers’ District Council (a division of LiUNA) that represents 33 Local Unions across this region with over 20,000 laborers and public service workers.
Learn more at masslaborers.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 385:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 385 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 385 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 385
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 385
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 385 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 385 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 385
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 385 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.