Building and Highway Construction Local 235 in Elmsford, NY, stands for approximately 750 men and women who perform all kinds of construction tasks necessary to build the Columbia, Dutchess, Putnam, and Westchester counties of New York. It was chartered in 1993 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Laborers’ Local 235 falls under the jurisdiction of LiUNA, hence all members are eligible for all LiUNA benefit programs. Among these are the top-notch training programs offered by New York State LECET, the health and safety programs run by the NYS Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund, various pension plans, and so on.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 235, please, visit their page nysliuna.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 235 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 235 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 235 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 235 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 235
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 235
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 235 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 235.