Building and Highway Construction Local 235 in Elmsford, NY, stands for approximately 750 men and women who perform all kinds of construction tasks necessary to build the Columbia, Dutchess, Putnam and Westchester counties of New York. It was chartered in 1993 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local Union 235 falls under the jurisdiction of LiUNA, hence all members are eligible for all LiUNA benefit programs. Among these are the top-notch training programs offered by New York State LECET, the health and safety programs run by the NYS Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund, various pension plans, and so on.
Learn more at nysliuna.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 235:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 235 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 235 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 235
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 235
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 235 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 235 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 235
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 235 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.