Laborers’ Local 368, created on December 1, 1954, has a statewide presence with members on every major island of Hawaii State. Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, the Union represents over 4000 members.
The union’s objective is to represent all members by providing each individual with employment opportunities with decent earnings and benefits, making periodic visits to all job sites to ensure proper safety and working conditions, and taking action on any matters that are in the best interests of its members.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 368 by visiting its website www.local368.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 368 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 368 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 368 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 368 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 368
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 368
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 368 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 368.