Local 1058, created in 1937, as of today represents over 4200 members. This union, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, serves Allegheny, Westmoreland, Beaver, Butler, Indiana, Washington, Greene, & Fayette Counties.
The union represents its members in conflicts with management and negotiates labor contracts, ensuring competitive pay, health and retirement benefits, and secure working conditions.
Local 1058 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs, as a member of the Laborers International Union of North America.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1058:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1058 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1058 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1058
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1058
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1058 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1058 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1058
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1058 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.