Laborers’ Local 1058, created in 1937, as of today represents over 4200 members. This union, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, serves Allegheny, Westmoreland, Beaver, Butler, Indiana, Washington, Greene, & Fayette Counties.
The union represents its members in conflicts with management and negotiates labor contracts, ensuring competitive pay, health and retirement benefits, and secure working conditions.
Local 1058 has access to all parent programs, including health insurance and education programs, as a member of the Laborers International Union of North America.
Pay Laborers’ Local 1058 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1058 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1058 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1058 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1058
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1058
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1058 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1058.