Local 773, headquartered in Marion, Illinois, comprises almost 4,000 members from 41 states who work in a range of industries such as public servants, construction, industrial plants, marine, law enforcement, railroad maintenance, environmental cleanup, and healthcare.
As an affiliate of Laborers International Union of North America, Local 773 has access to all parent programs, including health and pension insurance, education and training programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 773 by visiting its website www.local773.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 773:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 773 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 773 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 773
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 773
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 773 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 773 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 773
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 773 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.