Pipeline Workers Local 350 has jurisdiction over all pipeline work in the states of Texas, Oklahoma, and the southern portion of New Mexico. It was chartered in 1985 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America and currently represents over 500 members.
Laborers’ Local 350 is dedicated to providing its members with different benefit programs. Among these are better working conditions, health insurance and retirement plans by Southern Benefit Administrators, and thorough training at the Southwest Laborers’ Training and Apprenticeship Fund.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 350 by visiting laborerslocal350.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 350 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 350 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 350 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 350 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 350
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 350
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 350 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 350.