Pipeline Workers Local 350 has jurisdiction over all pipeline work in the states of Texas, Oklahoma and the southern portion of New Mexico. It was chartered in 1985 and currently represents over 500 members.
Local 350 is dedicated to providing its members with different benefit programs. Among these are better working conditions, health insurance and retirement plans by Southern Benefit Administrators, and thorough training at the Southwest Laborers’ Training and Apprenticeship Fund.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 350 by visiting laborerslocal350.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 350:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 350 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 350 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 350
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 350
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 350 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 350 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 350
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 350 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.